Production Print Sales Specialist
Digital Print Solutions is the leading dealer of Canon production equipment in the United States. We specialize in printing equipment and supplies for the commercial printing and production environments. Our vision is to create and execute a client-centered service and sales environment to uncover how to most efficiently and cost effectively provide our customers with the solution they are looking for.
We are looking for motivated people, with great attitudes focused on generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales. Our Account Executives recommend new products and services to sell copiers, printers, and maintenance plans to businesses in Northeast Ohio.
Locations: Richfield/Columbus/Cincinnati/Dayton/Toledo, OH
Detroit/Ann Arbor, MI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain prospective customers by utilizing a variety of marketing strategies and tenacity including cold calling and in-person prospecting.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Design and present the solution that best fits the prospective customer including the quote, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experiences:
- Minimum of (3) year outside sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Commercial printing/production experience highly preferred
- Competitive salary (base salary + commission)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay