Regional Service Manager
Digital Print Solutions is the leading dealer of Canon production equipment in the United States. We specialize in printing equipment and supplies for the commercial printing and production environments.
Locations: Stationed out of Richfield, OH to cover Cleveland, OH, Pittsburgh, PA & Detroit, MI
Primary Responsibility: Provide assistance to customers with high volume digital printers and office copiers/printers.
- Identify cost savings mechanisms throughout the organization/Assigned area and make recommendations for implementation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking proactive steps to problem solve, as necessary.
- React to customer complaints and bring to resolution in a timely manner.
- Handle customer correspondence.
- Utilize customer relations skills to maintain a highly professional image of our service organization.
- Manage the processing of field service work order tickets.
- Approve Time Clock and expenses submitted by service employees.
- Oversee the preparation of maintenance agreement proposals.
- Oversee the parts ordering, receiving, distribution, and transfer process.
- Handle employee relations issues within the Service Division, utilizing Human Resources as appropriate.
- Responsible for the human resource functions of hiring, firing, and performance management to include coaching, and progressive disciplinary actions.
- Promote teamwork within the Division and the Company.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and fixes customer printers and copiers.
- Assists with the scheduling of set-up, delivery, installation, and removal of printers and copiers.
- Seeks opportunities to improve territory parts budget and inventory control.
- Install and troubleshooting of basic printing and scanning solutions.
- Advance installation of Office or Production Print systems
- Mentoring others within the team
- Facilitate group technical conferences to promote team communication
- Assist with offering suggestions and implementation of cost saving opportunities
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
All positions require an excellent driving record and the willingness to continue your education through training and hands on experience.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay