Primary Responsibility: Ensures that products are delivered on time and in the proper condition, packs and loads products onto trucks before delivering orders to customers on predetermined routes. The delivery driver will always adhere exactly to the route and deliver each order on time and with a high level of professionalism.
Location: Richfield, OH
Other duties may include and not limited to:
- Plans and completes an efficient delivery and pick up route for the day.
- Loads delivery vehicle with machines scheduled for delivery.
- Delivers machines to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
- Picks up machines along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Maintains basic records of truck mileage and deliveries made.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All positions require an excellent driving record and the willingness to continue your education through training and hands on experience.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay