Order Processor & Purchasing Coordinator
Primary Responsibility: DPS is looking for someone to work closely with sales to create and fulfill all equipment orders. The Order Processor & Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for setting up new products in e-automate and for all system related maintenance.
Location: Richfield, OH
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment Orders
- Receives orders from sales personnel and enters in e-automate (ERP)
- Determines if existing inventory can be used to fill orders. Allocates existing inventory or sources inventory from vendors to fill orders. Works with other team members to source preowned inventory.
- Works with Director of Corporate Administration to approve equipment purchases.
- Reviews orders for accuracy. Reviews pricing, equipment, and terms of sale for equipment and maintenance.
- Prepares funding packet, including lease, customer acceptance, credit application, and competitive replacement documentation, and sends to leasing companies for funding. Communicates with leasing companies regarding rates, credit applications, and promotional items as necessary.
- Handles purchasing for equipment, parts, and supplies
- Sets up new item codes within e-automate
- Creates purchase orders and purchases equipment from multiple vendors
- Tracks orders and provides updates to team members and customers as necessary
- Works with vendors to follow up on orders, track orders, and resolve issues
- Works with the warehouse to resolve shipment discrepancies, including incorrect items and incorrect quantities.
Experience and Requirements:
- Business Degree Preferred
- Experience with ECI E-automate is required
- Prior experience in purchasing and/or order processing
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office product group, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay