Accounts Receivable and Contracts Administrator
Digital Print Solutions is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Contracts Administrator to join our team in Richfield, Ohio.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Holidays, floating holidays, and paid time off
- Employer profit sharing, whether you contribute to your 401(k) or not
- Hybrid work options available
- Process customer payments invoices in an ERP system.
- Execute collection efforts, including phone calls, statements, and other methods.
- Manage all aspects of customer service contracts, including creation, billing, and renewals.
- Assist with monthly closing and reconciliation process.
Experience and credentials:
- 2 years of experience in AR or accounting is preferred.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Software skills and experience, particularly with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Prior experience with an ERP or business financial system, such as ECI E-automate, SAP, Oracle, or Quickbooks.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive salary (base salary + commission)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Holiday and Vacation pay